Age of War 2 Age of War 2

fun but too easy.

the support unit outclasses them all by a mile. Mainly because they have range while the others don't.

Get a group of supports and you can have 4+ people hitting at once. In the last evolution I'm pretty sure you could have all 10 shooting at the same time. Damage bonuses at that point won't even matter. So I think that if the developer can fix this, it'll be great.

I was playing on the hardest settings and beat it in 3 minutes or so simply by spamming support and upgrading it to the max settings

Crunchball 3000 Crunchball 3000

Ok but...

I liked the game. I really did.

But there just some things that just annoyed the hell out of me. First off, there was no feature such as switch players on defense. In division 1-2, the game switches fast. And I'm always stuck using a player at the other end once I lose a ball and have to use him to chase down the other team. And when my guy does reach the ball, it switches to another player. The player switch is just really poorly made in my opinion. It just makes for a very confusing game where you just run into everyone because you can't control yourself well enough.

That goes for shots as well. When a computer takes a shot, even when the computer is all the way to the side of the goal, it goes on target. Yet I have to face the goal and even then the shots doesn't go where I want it to. You need to set up a better shooting mechanics. Look at FIFA or some other soccer game for that since that's probably most similar. In those games, shots go on target once you're within a certain range.

another thing about shots that irritated me was this. If I was at an angle and took a shot, sometimes one of my own teammates ran in the way and the shot counted as a pass.

Set some clear controls.

G - Should be (Shot/Hard Tackle) Shots won't be intercepted by your own teammates who should be smart enough to let it go since it's clearly a shot

H - Should be (Pass/Switch Player)

J - Can stay change formation

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

not bad

fun game... i think you should be able to use a weapon or kill guards since a real assassin if he has to would kill guards.

maybe put in a hide body featur where you can drag dead bodies to hide them.

The Foyle The Foyle

hmmm...

I think others will agree when I say I was more interested when I saw the menu page.

I really think you should think about exploring that a little more. Actual gameplay was average and a top down view is pretty boring. Seriously consider making a game that utilizes the visuals you used in the menu. It will be alot more unique and interesting.

Drift Runners Drift Runners

Almost amazing

I really lover how easy the controls were. It was almost perfect. I just wish you could put a kind of story plot to this.

here's some things I think you could add to this to make this a perfect game.

- Storyline
- Characters
- More cars and parts to customize.

and here's some extras that would take even that over the top.

- online play
- have the game set in a city you can drive around so there's more to it than just constant racing. Kind of like a GTA of racing where you can drive around and do other things

Drastic Plastic Drastic Plastic

TOO EASY

liked the game... but too few enemies and the upgrades were too few. maybe give a variety of upgrades for each type to choose from so it's not always the same.

and the boss was disappointing since he didn't even hit me... Just took a step back when he threw a punch and then went back in to punch him in the face like 10 times before i had to side step him again...

but it was fun while it lasted

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

nice

smart idea to put a classic on here.

really let's you appreciate modern games a little more

Swords and Sandals 3:Solo Swords and Sandals 3:Solo

NICE

WOOT I BEAT THE 3RD BOSS!!! AHHAHAHAHAHA

without using any cheats or magic. good old fashion beat the shit out of him. Used the money I got to get a mega sword which kills everyone in 1 hit now

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Very Nice

Nothing feels quite as good as when you finally crack a hard to finish level. The minute I put in the last bit of coding for level 10 I couldn't help but smile cuz I just know I got it right.

Now I'm on level 11. Very good game. Thought it would be boring but I was sure wrong

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

omg I love it

Wow.... nothing feels quite as good as cheating. Level 9 was a dooozy. Took me a couple tries. Had to try everything I knew and when none of them worked it was time to start inventing new ways.

after 9 it was all new territory for me since I don't usually play these kinda games. but very fun